Mental Health First Aid Standard (Virtual)
A brand new, highly interactive virtual adaptation of the Mental Health First Aid training program, and uses a blended learning model. This 8-hour course opens with a self-directed module (Module 1) that focuses on the information and strategies that participants will discuss and practice throughout the virtual classroom modules (Modules 2 and 3).
Module 1: Self-Directed (to be completed before Zoom sessions)
- Introduction to the course
- Introduction to MHFA actions
Module 2: Virtual Classroom MAY 31, 2021 @1145 am ET
- Practice applying MHFA actions to situations of declining mental well-being
- Guidelines for MHFA conversations with people from diverse cultures and members of the 2SLGBTQ+ community
Module 3: Virtual Classroom JUNE 1, 2021 @1145 am ET
- Discussion on using MHFA actions for self-care
- Practice using MHFA actions in crisis situations
Price is approx $225 each (plus fees)
Space is limited in training courses and your space is not guaranteed until we have received payment.
Two Weeks Notice Required
Your course fees are fully refundable if you cancel at least two weeks prior to the first day of the course. Notice of cancellation must be received in writing and you must ensure that you get a confirmation of cancellation in return. Return payments can take 3 to 5 days depending on how you paid (Eventbrite, e-transfer or Square).
Less than 14 Days Notice
Cancellations or reschedules less than 14 days prior to the first day of the course will result in the loss of the full course fee. You may transferred space to another person but please notify me immediately.